Saturday, September 2, 2023

Date night

Did I tell you I can write about the three letter word that everyone wants but no one wants to talk about out loud?

Your eyes might lit up or you might be in awe or in utter shock or dissappointed. 
Do you always think what will the world say? Or for even once do what you really wanted to do? 

I couldn’t figure out, just like the countless other things about you, but did you for a moment think why I should not write about it?

On the airport last weekend, I saw a sign called Rebels make it happen. I wish you were the Rebel in my life.
 
A full moon night, with a burning cigarette in hand, three drinks down and high, Can I Stand in your balcony looking over the city lights, with my hot pink satin robe on, my hair down, kiss-ready red lips and my eyes wet, to drown you down a little? 

As I see the cig burn, I feel a little fire in me, thinking about you. 

And, may be you will call my name from behind, to ask if I needed some wine with it. Hmmm..my name on your lips..creates a “zafraan” in me.. 
I gestured with my kohl eyes - “I want you” 
You flashed your dimples but did not come anywhere near me. 

You have this little arrogance in you, everytime I see you. 
I took the last puff in, blew it out in the city’s smoke. It blended in, just the way I was about to blend into you. You knew I would come to you. No matter what. I always did. I was dying to come to you. 

I stubbed out the cig. Walked towards you. 

You in your black tshirt and boxers lying on the couch, pretending I did not exist. 

I saw your whiskey, I saw you. 
I could not resist both of you. I gulped it down and slumped to the ground, near your feet. 
You were looking at your phone because you knew I would come. I always did. 
I was a little offended with the piece of ignorance that was served to me, so I pulled the strings of my robe. 
You tried to take a peek and our eyes met. 

Did I start a little fire in you? Or not yet? 

You bent down to gulp the last whiskey drop from the lip-stained glass and carried me over your shoulders. 
    
     Did my robe fall yet? 
     Why do you think I will remember?

Because, you put me in a trance with you. 

Did you throw me on the bed? Did you ignore the imperfections of my body yet? 
The soft moon light coming from the balcony, straight on the bed turned us into love seeking animals quickly. Did I say Love or Lust? I don’t care, as long as you are involved. 

Oh! How much I missed you touching me so deep! Your lips on mine, our tongues clashing into each other like the waves of the sea. 

Did I feel my heart beating? I wanted you! All over me. Over and Over again. 
You sensed that and made me beg a little for you. 
You moved away, I pulled you closer. 
You licked me on my neck and I could feel a little thunder in my body. 

I din’t know if you were mine or not but my body din’t care in the moment.

Did I lit a fire in you or not yet? 

To be continued.. 


1 comment:

  1. Hot & Passionate. To write this one has to either engage in the “act” either before or after it, or both?!

    ReplyDelete