Saturday, September 2, 2023

Clips of the day

 When you aren’t around but you still are around. 

I have been washing away every possible thing in the laundry room today, thinking I can wash away your thoughts. 

I could not. What a thunderous shitshow. I walk, I stop. I close my eyes and see you. I open my eyes and still see you. 

****

The bedsheets are crumbled under your thoughts. The bed remains unmade. Will this straighten out ever?
Can I strip the bed out to see if I can strip off the feelings for you from me? 

**** 

On an another note, Can I have some bubbly champagne today to celebrate my lonely satin sheets?

******

I might have written about gravity before but here It is again, because I feel that gravitational force one more time. Or, it never left. 
Can we slow-dance together and slowly lip-lock and never leave each other ? 
Why do I feel so alive when I write about you? 

******

You, sundowner. I saw the bottle said 5.5% and you asked, how am I drunk already? Little did you realise, its not the bottle, its you. 
Someday I will look at you without guilt, because you will be mine. 
Mine, forever and may be, I will not have to stay miles away from you or from your touch. 

****

No comments:

Post a Comment