Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A lil More of U

I know,you exist. Sometimes, I believe you exist only for me.
Sometimes, I feel you breathe for me.
I know, you don't tell how much I mean to you. You never did.
You knew, I knew - so you never told.
I know, what you feel, how much you feel, how much you would miss me and I know how silent you can go on to be.
I know,you live in my skin,my soul - so near to me that I can feel your skin underneath me.
I know,as a whole you belong to me.
But,there could be a little more of you in me - there could be sometimes those unexpected messages and calls, there could be some more talks, there could be a little more affection, there could be something special.
That wouldn't hurt - there could be a moment which makes me stand-still. There could be a second where I just melt away in your arms.

I wish you knew,you can never be enough, I need a little more of you everyday.

There could be a little More of you In me.
Just a little more - wouldn't hurt you, would complete my circle of love.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Drashti,

    Lovely post, explaining the need for affection and just a little bit more of love. Thanks for sharing this.

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so very familiar. We Indians normally don't express ourselves. We expect that the other person knows. Time to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jay :) and Sabyasachi - yeh time to express a bit more, we never lose anything by expressing :)

    ReplyDelete