Monday, October 2, 2023

De-compartmentalize Me?

Someday you will de-compartmentalize me and ask me how am I doing? And, I will tell you exactly how I am doing without you - Very miserable. 

May be, it is hard for you to believe that my love runs so deep, because such love is rare to find.
May be, you are better at compartmentalizing and locking me away, and I definitely am a loser in that sense.
Your dimpled smile replays everywhere, whether I close my eyes or not. 
That little blush you got, when I accidentally blurted out “Love you”. 
Damn, what are you? Why do you make my heart flutter at small gestures? 
Although, I shouldn’t expect anything from you because yeah, you have mastered the art of not fulfilling them. 
But, someday when you ask me how am I doing ? I will tell you, what a volcano of love I have for you and nowhere to erupt to. 
Someday, I will tell you, I don’t know if I can ever, lock and compartmentalize you again ?
And, someday I will tell you that you invade my thoughts, without my permissions, more than you will ever know. 
And, someday I will tell you that I keep on waiting for you.
And, someday I will tell you, you are the ingredient that fills up the void in me. 
And, that you are the dose of poison that makes me feeling alive. 
And, you are the reason, why I can pen down everything, that I cannot tell you. 
And, in some season, I will wish that someday you will stop compartmentalizing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment