Tuesday, October 24, 2023

"With People"


Someday in this life or in a parallel life, you will have the time for me and hopefully you will make up for all the moments when I did NOT cross your mind. 

Because, you are the "nothing" that is on my mind, when someone asks me what I am over-thinking about. 

I wish you will make up the time that you spent "With People" and not on me. 

Because, I know, If I was in your place, I would have found the time to talk to you, unlike you.

I wish your "Ttyl" becomes "I want to talk with you now." 

Because, you are never my later, and have always been my now.

I wish I get a reply to every single question I have asked.

Because you always get an answer even before you ask.

I wish you shower your love when you can’t, because anyone can do, when they can. 

I have so much to give to you and nothing to receive but I guess, I am too much extra to ask for, for you.

Go find something less, because I deserve a lot more of you.



2 comments:

  1. Mkdhillon.blogspot.comOctober 25, 2023 at 4:01 PM

    Beautifully written. We all fall into a comfortable routine and get taken for granted without even realising it, becomes the norm for us so much so that we are unaware of being consumed. Then some event happens that shakes the very foundations of your whole world, what it meant to you, what someone special was for you, having placed them on a pedestal, thinking the goodness in them, never a bad thought crossing your mind, justifying their every action towards you and others, silently content to just have them in your life or be a part of theirs, stupidly happy to just be with them, even it meant sitting in a comfortable silence. That whirlwind of events that occur turn your reality in to an absolute nightmare, whereby you have no idea of what on earth just happened, to me, and that question we sometimes dont receive a satisfactory reply to. . . Why ? You have a choice, to be content and make the best of what you have, or to move on if you feel you deserve better. Neither being easy to do but we surprise ourselves in how strong we actually are as human beings in coping and fighting through what life may put in front of us. Enjoyed reading post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog. I appreciate your thoughts and I am so glad you were able to connect to it. You are right, the "Why" is very painful but someday we realize we just deserve better. Keep reading!

      Delete